JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Here we go, I'm starting this bad boy off. I'm a 30 year old southern guy but I am not one of the guys that is like southern by the grace of God. i have lived other places.I am grateful for the south introducing me to my girlfriend soon to be fiancee. She is the only reason im doing this it is a attempt. to get more views and likes. I am way to competitive. She is great,. i am a paramedic which has no perks whatsoever. I thought it was going to be great but you find out soon that you get judged by everyone.I have even brought a guy back from the dead and he left the hospital 4 days later with no problems at all. he did however go straight and complain that our ambulance took to long to get there. Man, you were dead,  now you are alive. its ok, no need to thank me. you should go ahead and complain, Dick. i do however very much like to hunt. I hunt pretty much anything that moves. Im not a sport hunter either.If i kill it i eat, which is a good thing because as a paramedic you don't get paid in gold bars. My favorite type of hunting is Turkey hunting. I don't want to toot my own horn but im probably the best turkey hunter ever to turkey hunt. Hunting is expensive. i mean you cant go out like a scrub. you need the good stuff, WoodHaven  mouth calls, nitro shotgun shells, and my shotgun its a Remington 887 that my girlfriend Heather got me for Christmas. If you just followed that link Im the guy with the bass. Let me explain about the dog. He is a Chorkie but he has the heart of a lab.i love that little guy. if your not in to the outdoors. I probably wouldn't follow this one.I do play Call of Duty and once again completely not tooting my horn, but me and my buddies are the best at this. Also I'm originally from Louisiana, so if your not a LSU fan you're wrong. I have a rule about friends and you will hear me talk about them. The rule is its better to have a few really close friends, then a lot of aquaintance friends. I am not a English major, so you guys can get over that. The sad thing is that most of my friends are paramedics as well. I will keep the blogs coming, if you do follow Heather as well, be sure if you read something big that happened on her blog, you come read mine to see how it really happened. She may or may not have a flair for the dramatics.

1 comment: