JellyPages.com

Friday, February 28, 2014

So you really run out of topics pretty fast. I’m pretty much sitting here bored. I really know a lot about is EMS and hunting. EMS is fun but you get little to no respect. I started off as a firefighter and I have to say firefighting was fun but the ambulance pays the bills.  I’m also very much a conservative republican. So that pretty much makes me hate the entitlement thing. I think that if you are of sound mind and body, that you should work. I mean I make pretty good money but I don’t want to pay for your things. I understand Jesus said to help those in need but most of these people are not in need. I don’t want to sound tarnished. I love what I do I just guess it’s like any job it has its good days and bad days. I’ve pretty much done everything you can do in the back of an ambulance. Brought some back for the dead, delivered baby’s, and pretty much any other major intervention I have done it. The only thing that keeps me sane is my beautiful girlfriend and hunting. You have to vent. Sometimes you see things and you cant get them out of your head so you need to do something that will take your mind off of it. Hence the crap load of hunting I do. Heather is a trooper to she doesn’t complain. Unless she is sick and just got released from the hospital, but I did kill the biggest deer I have ever killed that day. I still see it as maybe I shouldn’t have went because she was sick but If I wouldn’t have this beautiful 141 inch wouldn’t be on my wall. She is definitely more important to me that hunting but she was by no means on deaths door. Turkey hunting is a close second. I have taken her hunting with me before. Yeah that was a bad idea she gets cold when the temperature breaks below 72 degrees. She does love to fish and is one of the most patient people there is when it comes to fishing. She probably doesn’t talk about me as much as I talk about her in her blog but I feel it’s relevant later when I start hunting for you to completely understand our relationship. Also you must know that every Christmas so far I’ve gotten something for hunting including 2 guns. I have really been lucky with her but I have tried to let her know it. She has a great family but that is a totally different blog all together

1 comment:

  1. You're a lot more awesome than me and I am glad you have something that you love. You're the best.. around.. no one's ever gonna get you down. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete